Saturday, August 3, 2013

ArtLab T-Shirts has these license tags free for any WWII Veterans!


ArtLab still has a few of these aluminum license tags left. They are FREE for the asking for any WWII Vet! If you know someone who qualifies simply ask us and it is yours. Shipping can be arranged. We only ask for "Likes" on our facebook page.
Today is the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. ArtLab T-Shirts has these license tags free for any WWII Veterans. I have a friend "Stoney", aka Robert Stonesifer who is a World War 2 Veteran. Stoney asked if I had any WWII Vet Lice...See More
Photo: Today is the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. ArtLab T-Shirts has these license tags free for any WWII Veterans. I have a friend "Stoney", aka Robert Stonesifer who is a World War 2 Veteran. Stoney asked if I had any WWII Vet License tags in my catalogs? I could not find any so we made him this one. We made some extras, so while they last they are FREE to any WWII Vets. Family members can request for your WWII Vet too, just send me a note.


Whether you are promoting your Business, Event, School or Organization, ArtLab T-Shirts and Graphic Services of Palm Bay is your ONE-STOP source for ALL of Your Promotional needs!
http://artlabfla.com or call 321-984-8844

No comments:

Post a Comment